Design Patterns Training Classes in Columbia, South Carolina
Learn Design Patterns in Columbia, SouthCarolina and surrounding areas via our hands-on, expert led courses. All of our classes are offered on an onsite, online and public instructor led basis. Here is a list of our current Design Patterns related training offerings in Columbia, South Carolina: Design Patterns Training
Design Patterns Training Catalog
Course Directory [training on all levels]
- .NET Classes
- Agile/Scrum Classes
- Ajax Classes
- Android & IOS Classes
- Blaze Advisor Classes
- C Classes
- C# Classes
- C++ Classes
- Cisco Classes
- Cloud Classes
- CompTIA Classes
- Crystal Reports Classes
- Design Patterns Classes
- Foundations of Web Design & Web Authoring Classes
- Git, Jira, Wicket Classes
- Java Programming Classes
- JBoss Classes
- Linux Unix Classes
- Machine Learning Classes
- Microsoft Development Classes
- Microsoft SQL Server Classes
- Microsoft Windows Server Classes
- Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, Hadoop Database Classes
- Perl Classes
- Python Classes
- Ruby Classes
- Security Classes
- Share Point Classes
- SOA Classes
- Tcl, Awk, Bash, Shell Classes
- UML Classes
- VMWare Classes
- Web Services Classes
- Weblogic Classes
- XML Classes
course schedule [we are always working]
- 40409: Deploying Voice Workloads for Skype for Business Online andServer 2015
3 April, 2017 - 7 April, 2017
- 55057: SharePoint 2013 PerformancePoint Services
29 March, 2017 - 31 March, 2017
- 55042: SharePoint 2013 Business Intelligence
21 March, 2017 - 24 March, 2017
- 55039: Windows PowerShell Scripting and Toolmaking
13 March, 2017 - 17 March, 2017
- CDRE: Disaster Recovery Engineer
6 March, 2017 - 9 March, 2017
- See our complete public course listing
Blog Entries publications that: entertain, make you think, offer insight
In May 2012 Google Chrome hit a milestone. It kicked Microsoft's Internet Explorer into excess phone oh that oh that second place as the most used browser on planet Earth.
With Microsoft being in second place, it makes a dark hole for Firefox coming in at number three. Google likes to trumpet three key reasons: security, simplicity and speed.
In my daily use I use Microsoft's Internet Explorer version 10, Apple's Safari (on OS X) and chrome on both Windows 8 and OS X.
Admittedly people do not know anything about Internet Explorer version 10 since you can only get it on Windows 8/RT.
I do not need a crystal ball to know that the Mother of All Browser Battles is set to begin in the fall of 2012 and beyond.
I have said this before and I'm going to say it again.
- The IRS is enabling taxpayers to download their tax transcripts over the internet from the Internal Revenue Service. The official secure URL for the transcripts download followed immediately after The White House fact sheet confirmed the decision. According to the Tech Crunch You Can Now Download Your Tax Returns From The IRS article, there are some minor bug issues when registering. Given that security has long been problematic with the IRS, the best course of action for the public is to take some precautions when downloading personal information on mobile devices, pc’s and laptops. Installing disk encryption software on all your devices will protect your files reduce risk
- Have an awesome Start-Up with products in ‘stealth or private beta” that you want like to pitch for a chance to get a table at Disrupt NY? TechCrunch is heading to Atlanta and New Orleans February 18th and 20th 2014 and will host a beer fest night in exchange for your thoughts and pitches. Tickets are $5, and all entrepreneurs, investors, dreamers or tech enthusiast are welcome.
- Cloutex, a cloud computing future enabler has just secured their first round of seed funding. Cloutex is an Estonian tech startup, which connects and syncs various web applications such as e-marketing, CRM and accounting tools under one convenient hub. The United Partners, SmartCap and EstBan business angels seeded the start-up with $6000, 000.
- Could you get everything important that you need to know about living successfully from a computer program? Ryan Dube seems to think so. In his 6 Life Habits That Programming Could Teach You Today he speaks in flow charts, loops and program modules, in the same breath as paying off debt or buying a house. How can your programming skills help in life skills by modeling some of the same principles?
- 10 Incredibly Simple Things You Can Do To Protect Your PrivacyPassword protect your devices. Put alerts on your name in Google; simple tasks that can be significant in protecting your privacy.
- Adobe Brings 3D Printing Support to PhotoshopAmong the latest updates in Adobe, Photoshop users have the ability to design 3D models from scratch as well as being able to toy around with color, shape and angles.
This section of our beginning python training class always stumps students. Firstly, because they need to know the difference between a function and a method. Secondly, they need to understand object oriented programming concepts. Thirdly, they need to realize that python has three types of methods. Then they need to know how to use each method, which means they need to know the purpose of each method type. Then they have to understand mutable versus non-mutable types. The list goes on. As part of our python tutorial, I hope to shed some light on this confusing topic.
To begin, the difference between a function and a method in python is that a method is defined within a class. Here is an illustration:
#function def greeting(): print "Hello, I hope you're having a great day!" class HSGPrinter(object): #method def greeting(self): print "Hello, I hope you're having a great day!"
As should be obvious, the second definition of greeting is encapsulated within the HSGPrinter class and is , therefore, refered to as a method.
The astute reader will notice that the greeting method contains one parameter named self. For those who know C++ , Java or C#, self is equivalent to this i.e. it is a reference to the invoking object:
Checking to see if a directory exists and then creating it if it is not present requires a few lines of code. Isn't Python great. Begin by importing the os module and use the exists and makedirs functions.
import os if os.path.exists(somedirectory): os.makedirs(somedirectory)
Tech Life in South Carolina
|Company Name||City||Industry||Secondary Industry|
|Sonoco Products Co.||Hartsville||Manufacturing||Paper and Paper Products|
|SCANA Corporation||Cayce||Energy and Utilities||Gas and Electric Utilities|
|ScanSource, Inc.||Greenville||Computers and Electronics||Consumer Electronics, Parts and Repair|
training details locations, tags and why hsg
The Hartmann Software Group understands these issues and addresses them and others during any training engagement. Although no IT educational institution can guarantee career or application development success, HSG can get you closer to your goals at a far faster rate than self paced learning and, arguably, than the competition. Here are the reasons why we are so successful at teaching:
- Learn from the experts.
- We have provided software development and other IT related training to many major corporations in South Carolina since 2002.
- Our educators have years of consulting and training experience; moreover, we require each trainer to have cross-discipline expertise i.e. be Java and .NET experts so that you get a broad understanding of how industry wide experts work and think.
- Discover tips and tricks about Design Patterns programming
- Get your questions answered by easy to follow, organized Design Patterns experts
- Get up to speed with vital Design Patterns programming tools
- Save on travel expenses by learning right from your desk or home office. Enroll in an online instructor led class. Nearly all of our classes are offered in this way.
- Prepare to hit the ground running for a new job or a new position
- See the big picture and have the instructor fill in the gaps
- We teach with sophisticated learning tools and provide excellent supporting course material
- Books and course material are provided in advance
- Get a book of your choice from the HSG Store as a gift from us when you register for a class
- Gain a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time
- We teach what we know…software
- We care…