Design Patterns Training Classes in Nashville, Tennessee
Learn Design Patterns in Nashville, Tennessee and surrounding areas via our hands-on, expert led courses. All of our classes are offered on an onsite, online and public instructor led basis. Here is a list of our current Design Patterns related training offerings in Nashville, Tennessee: Design Patterns Training
Design Patterns Training Catalog
Course Directory [training on all levels]
- .NET Classes
- Agile/Scrum Classes
- Ajax Classes
- Android & IOS Classes
- Blaze Advisor Classes
- C Classes
- C# Classes
- C++ Classes
- Cisco Classes
- Cloud Classes
- CompTIA Classes
- Crystal Reports Classes
- Design Patterns Classes
- Foundations of Web Design & Web Authoring Classes
- Git, Jira, Wicket, Gradle, Tableau Classes
- Java Programming Classes
- JBoss Classes
- Linux Unix Classes
- Machine Learning Classes
- Microsoft Development Classes
- Microsoft SQL Server Classes
- Microsoft Windows Server Classes
- Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, Hadoop Database Classes
- Perl Classes
- Python Classes
- Ruby Classes
- Security Classes
- Share Point Classes
- SOA Classes
- Tcl, Awk, Bash, Shell Classes
- UML Classes
- VMWare Classes
- Web Services Classes
- Weblogic Classes
- XML Classes
course schedule [we are always working]
- CompTIA Linux+ Certification
8 May, 2017 - 12 May, 2017
- Developing Applications For Linux (LFD401)
8 May, 2017 - 11 May, 2017
- 20465: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
3 May, 2017 - 7 May, 2017
- BIZTALK SERVER 2013 ADMINISTRATOR DEEP DIVE
15 May, 2017 - 19 May, 2017
- 10990: Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services
31 May, 2017 - 2 June, 2017
- See our complete public course listing
Blog Entries publications that: entertain, make you think, offer insight
Learning SQL development can seem like an overwhelming task at first. However, mastering just a few key points will help ease your way through 80 percent of the day-to-day challenges when writing stored procedures and solving common problems. Here are three important SQL development factors to keep in mind:
One of the most crucial things to understand in SQL server are joins. Joins are a way to retrieve data from two or more tables based on logical relationships between them. Joins dictate how Microsoft SQL Server ought to use data from one table to select the rows in another table.
In my experience inner joins are intuitive while outer joins can present additional hours of grief by overlooking associations in the other table(s). The outer join is the key to answering questions about what the database does not have. For example, if you need to make a query to display all the students who are without report-cards, you’ll need a left join to get all students coupled with a “where clause” to return the ones who have nulls for their report card table columns in the results.
Many talented Java script programmers have muddled through the SQL Server by deficient coding around the inner join. As a result, their queries can take five hours to run, whereas, properly written left joins, can take only two seconds to run.
Grouping results comes up in SQL a lot more than you might think. Knowing how to write a query when answering questions such as, “What’s the average grade for each teacher’s student list?” is invaluable. This kind of question cannot be answered with a single table or solely by joins. You’ll often find you need to use joins in conjunction with group by statements. Always write the raw query first and then look at the results. Next, you have to figure out the best way to group them, rewrite your select clause and add a group by clause in the end.
Digging Through Data
I find this is the most lacking skill in many programmers. In fact, many otherwise-talented programmers holding Master’s Degrees fail to get jobs because they couldn’t analyze rows of data objectively during interviews. It’s just something that’s not taught but is crucial to get under you belt. Why? Eventually, some query is not going to perform as you may expect. And, the only way to find discrepancies is to look at rows of data, identify what join isn’t finding a match or where bad data is throwing things into chaos. Get familiar with how joins actually work, even if you have to manually walk through the logic of a large stored procedure’s tree of joins. It’s boring and time-consuming but absolutely necessary.
Take the time to master the core skills that will make you a successful SQL Programmer and avoid queries that run for five hours!
In May 2012 Google Chrome hit a milestone. It kicked Microsoft's Internet Explorer into excess phone oh that oh that second place as the most used browser on planet Earth.
With Microsoft being in second place, it makes a dark hole for Firefox coming in at number three. Google likes to trumpet three key reasons: security, simplicity and speed.
In my daily use I use Microsoft's Internet Explorer version 10, Apple's Safari (on OS X) and chrome on both Windows 8 and OS X.
Admittedly people do not know anything about Internet Explorer version 10 since you can only get it on Windows 8/RT.
I do not need a crystal ball to know that the Mother of All Browser Battles is set to begin in the fall of 2012 and beyond.
I have said this before and I'm going to say it again.
I’ll get straight to the point. Why should companies invest more in management training? Here are 10 simple reasons.
1) An employee’s relationship with his or her direct manager is the most important single factor in employee engagement.
2) Engaged employees are happier and more productive. Disengaged employees are frustrated and more disruptive.
3) Because there’s no widely agreed-on skillset for management (good managers come in all shapes and sizes), there’s an assumption everyone knows how to do it. This is akin to someone who’s never driven before being given keys to a car and told: “Drive.” (Many many years ago, this is how I first learned to manage. I blundered my way through it. Trial and error. It wasn’t pretty.)
Different programming languages gain popularity for different features. Java tutorials have proven particular popular over a long period of time, thanks to a diverse group of strengths inherent to the language itself. Let’s examine some of the basic elements of Java, and find out what it is both powerful and popular:
· WORA – Write Once Run Anywhere is a programming ideal that has never been effectively achieved. The goal is to be able to write code a single time, and have it deploy in the same way across multiple platforms. Although it is still an ideal, proper Java tutorials exist that demonstrate how we are moving closer to success.
· Object-Oriented – This programming philosophy designates that there is no coding that takes place outside established class definitions. A large class library is also available right within the core language pack.
· Compiler plus Interpreter – Once you have written your code, you can compile it into bytecodes which are then fed into a JVM, or Java virtual machine. You can then follow popular Java tutorials to see how you can extensively debug your code using this functionality.
Tech Life in Tennessee
|Company Name||City||Industry||Secondary Industry|
|First Horizon National Corporation||Memphis||Financial Services||Lending and Mortgage|
|Vanguard Health Systems, Inc.||Nashville||Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Biotech||Hospitals|
|The ServiceMaster Company||Memphis||Consumer Services||Consumer Services Other|
|Eastman Chemical Company||Kingsport||Manufacturing||Chemicals and Petrochemicals|
|Brookdale Senior Living, Inc.||Brentwood||Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Biotech||Residential and Long-Term Care Facilities|
|Scripps Networks Interactive||Knoxville||Media and Entertainment||Radio and Television Broadcasting|
|Dollar General Corporation||Goodlettsville||Retail||Retail Other|
|IASIS Healthcare Corporation||Franklin||Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Biotech||Hospitals|
|Thomas and Betts Corporation||Memphis||Energy and Utilities||Gas and Electric Utilities|
|Tractor Supply Company, Inc.||Brentwood||Retail||Clothing and Shoes Stores|
|TeamHealth, Inc.||Knoxville||Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Biotech||Doctors and Health Care Practitioners|
|UNIVERSITY HEALTH SYSTEM, INC.||Knoxville||Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Biotech||Hospitals|
|Corrections Corporation of America||Nashville||Business Services||Security Services|
|AutoZone, Inc.||Memphis||Retail||Automobile Parts Stores|
|Mueller Industries, Inc.||Memphis||Manufacturing||Metals Manufacturing|
|UNUM Group||Chattanooga||Financial Services||Insurance and Risk Management|
|Fred's, Inc.||Memphis||Retail||Grocery and Specialty Food Stores|
|International Paper Company||Memphis||Manufacturing||Paper and Paper Products|
|Regal Entertainment Group||Knoxville||Media and Entertainment||Motion Picture and Recording Producers|
|Genesco Inc.||Nashville||Wholesale and Distribution||Apparel Wholesalers|
|Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc.||Lebanon||Retail||Restaurants and Bars|
|Lifepoint Hospitals Inc.||Brentwood||Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Biotech||Hospitals|
|FedEx Corporation||Memphis||Transportation and Storage||Postal, Express Delivery, and Couriers|
|Community Health Systems||Franklin||Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Biotech||Hospitals|
|HCA Holdings, Inc.||Nashville||Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Biotech||Hospitals|
|HealthSpring Inc.||Franklin||Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Biotech||Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, and Biotech Other|
training details locations, tags and why hsg
The Hartmann Software Group understands these issues and addresses them and others during any training engagement. Although no IT educational institution can guarantee career or application development success, HSG can get you closer to your goals at a far faster rate than self paced learning and, arguably, than the competition. Here are the reasons why we are so successful at teaching:
- Learn from the experts.
- We have provided software development and other IT related training to many major corporations in Tennessee since 2002.
- Our educators have years of consulting and training experience; moreover, we require each trainer to have cross-discipline expertise i.e. be Java and .NET experts so that you get a broad understanding of how industry wide experts work and think.
- Discover tips and tricks about Design Patterns programming
- Get your questions answered by easy to follow, organized Design Patterns experts
- Get up to speed with vital Design Patterns programming tools
- Save on travel expenses by learning right from your desk or home office. Enroll in an online instructor led class. Nearly all of our classes are offered in this way.
- Prepare to hit the ground running for a new job or a new position
- See the big picture and have the instructor fill in the gaps
- We teach with sophisticated learning tools and provide excellent supporting course material
- Books and course material are provided in advance
- Get a book of your choice from the HSG Store as a gift from us when you register for a class
- Gain a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time
- We teach what we know…software
- We care…