« C# Training Classes in Columbus, Ohio »
Learn C# in Columbus, Ohio and surrounding areas via our hands-on, expert led courses. We offer C# Training on an site, online and public basis. Here is a list of our current C# related training offerings in Columbus, Ohio: C# Training
|10977: Updating Your SQL Server Skills 2014||18 August, 2014 - 22 August, 2014||$1990.00|
|10977: Updating Your SQL Server Skills 2014||6 October, 2014 - 10 October, 2014||$1990.00|
|Object Oriented C#||14 July, 2014 - 18 July, 2014||$1890.00|
|Object Oriented C#||16 June, 2014 - 20 June, 2014||$1890.00|
|Object Oriented C#||6 October, 2014 - 10 October, 2014||$1890.00|
|Web Services Using C# and .NET Training||11 August, 2014 - 14 August, 2014||$1390.00|
|Web Services Using C# and ASP.NET Training||10 November, 2014 - 13 November, 2014||$1390.00|
In May 2012 Google Chrome hit a milestone. It kicked Microsoft's Internet Explorer into excess phone oh that oh that second place as the most used browser on planet Earth.
With Microsoft being in second place, it makes a dark hole for Firefox coming in at number three. Google likes to trumpet three key reasons: security, simplicity and speed.
In my daily use I use Microsoft's Internet Explorer version 10, Apple's Safari (on OS X) and chrome on both Windows 8 and OS X.
Admittedly people do not know anything about Internet Explorer version 10 since you can only get it on Windows 8/RT.
I do not need a crystal ball to know that the Mother of All Browser Battles is set to begin in the fall of 2012 and beyond.
I have said this before and I'm going to say it again.
Of course there are other uses for such functions, but we will stick with a simple timer which creates a dialog box with the words Hi There on it every 3 seconds, that way you can get a feel for how to work with timing.
To get started we are going to need a basic web page. Just create a blank page and add the following code in the script tags:
C TRAINING – THE THREE MAIN STAGES OF PROGRAMMING DEVELOPMENT
If you are an aspiring programmer, learning about programming in C is one of the most integral steps of your development. It is essential that you get the highest quality C training, so that you are well-grounded in the language, and are going to be able to fulfill most of your programming and developmental tasks. Learning about all aspects of the programming language, including how to fully utilize its portability and design will help you to secure your future in computer programming. These are some of the concepts you should familiarize yourself with:
· Major elements of the programming language – This includes things like libraries of functions, using data flow control, and a thourough examination of the basic data types the language is able to address. As you learn about these fundamental elements, make sure to get practical experience during the course of your C training also, by actually writing programs that follow whatever curriculum you have chosen.
· Different techniques and other programming elements – Different series of coursework choose to emphasize different things, but try to learn as much as you can about different techniques that are actually employed. Manipulating both characters and strings, allocating dynamic memory in the proper manner, defining macros, and utilizing the runtime library are all examples of these elements.
Tech Life in Ohio
|Company Name||City||Industry||Secondary Industry|
|Nationwide Insurance Company||Columbus||Financial Services||Insurance and Risk Management|
|Owens Corning||Toledo||Manufacturing||Concrete, Glass, and Building Materials|
|FirstEnergy Corp||Akron||Energy and Utilities||Gas and Electric Utilities|
|The Lubrizol Corporation||Wickliffe||Manufacturing||Chemicals and Petrochemicals|
|Sherwin-Williams||Cleveland||Retail||Hardware and Building Material Dealers|
|Key Bank||Cleveland||Financial Services||Banks|
|TravelCenters of America, Inc.||Westlake||Retail||Gasoline Stations|
|Dana Holding Company||Maumee||Manufacturing||Automobiles, Boats and Motor Vehicles|
|O-I (Owens Illinois), Inc.||Perrysburg||Manufacturing||Concrete, Glass, and Building Materials|
|Big Lots Stores, Inc.||Columbus||Retail||Department Stores|
|Limited Brands, Inc.||Columbus||Retail||Clothing and Shoes Stores|
|Cardinal Health||Dublin||Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Biotech||Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, and Biotech Other|
|Progressive Corporation||Cleveland||Financial Services||Insurance and Risk Management|
|Parker Hannifin Corporation||Cleveland||Manufacturing||Manufacturing Other|
|American Financial Group, Inc.||Cincinnati||Financial Services||Insurance and Risk Management|
|American Electric Power Company, Inc||Columbus||Energy and Utilities||Gas and Electric Utilities|
|Fifth Third Bancorp||Cincinnati||Financial Services||Banks|
|Macy's, Inc.||Cincinnati||Retail||Department Stores|
|Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co.||Akron||Manufacturing||Plastics and Rubber Manufacturing|
|The Kroger Co.||Cincinnati||Retail||Grocery and Specialty Food Stores|
|Omnicare, Inc.||Cincinnati||Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Biotech||Pharmaceuticals|
|The Procter and Gamble Company||Cincinnati||Consumer Services||Personal Care|
Why take C# Training with the Hartmann Software Group?
A successful career as a software developer or other IT professional requires a solid understanding of software development processes, design patterns, enterprise application architectures, web services, security, networking and much more. The progression from novice to expert can be a daunting endeavor; this is especially true when traversing the learning curve without expert guidance. A common experience is that too much time and money is wasted on a career plan or application due to misinformation.
The Hartmann Software Group understands these issues and addresses them and others during any training engagement. Although no IT educational institution can guarantee career or application development success, HSG can get you closer to your goals at a far faster rate than self paced learning and, arguably, than the competition. Here are the reasons why we are so successful at teaching:
- Learn from the experts.
- We have provided software development and other IT related training to many major corporations in Ohio since 2002.
- Our educators have years of consulting and training experience; moreover, we require each trainer to have cross-discipline expertise i.e. be Java and .NET experts so that you get a broad understanding of how industry wide experts work and think.
- Discover tips and tricks about C# programming
- Get your questions answered by easy to follow, organized C# experts
- Get up to speed with vital C# programming tools
- Save on travel expenses by learning right from your desk or home office. Enroll in an online instructor led class. Nearly all of our classes are offered in this way.
- Prepare to hit the ground running for a new job or a new position
- See the big picture and have the instructor fill in the gaps
- We teach with sophisticated learning tools and provide excellent supporting course material
- Books and course material are provided in advance
- Get a book of your choice from the HSG Store as a gift from us when you register for a class
- Gain a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time
- We teach what we know…software
- We care…