Design Patterns Training Classes in Madison, Wisconsin
Learn Design Patterns in Madison, Wisconsin and surrounding areas via our hands-on, expert led courses. All of our classes are offered on an onsite, online and public instructor led basis. Here is a list of our current Design Patterns related training offerings in Madison, Wisconsin: Design Patterns Training
Design Patterns Training Catalog
Course Directory [training on all levels]
- .NET Classes
- Agile/Scrum Classes
- Ajax Classes
- Android & IOS Classes
- Blaze Advisor Classes
- C Classes
- C# Classes
- C++ Classes
- Cisco Classes
- Cloud Classes
- CompTIA Classes
- Crystal Reports Classes
- Design Patterns Classes
- Foundations of Web Design & Web Authoring Classes
- Git, Jira, Wicket, Gradle, Tableau Classes
- Java Programming Classes
- JBoss Classes
- Linux Unix Classes
- Machine Learning Classes
- Microsoft Development Classes
- Microsoft SQL Server Classes
- Microsoft Windows Server Classes
- Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, Hadoop Database Classes
- Perl Classes
- Python Classes
- Ruby Classes
- Security Classes
- Share Point Classes
- SOA Classes
- Tcl, Awk, Bash, Shell Classes
- UML Classes
- VMWare Classes
- Web Services Classes
- Weblogic Classes
- XML Classes
course schedule [we are always working]
- 40409: Deploying Voice Workloads for Skype for Business Online andServer 2015
8 May, 2017 - 12 May, 2017
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
22 May, 2017 - 26 May, 2017
- 55049: PowerPivot, Power
10 July, 2017 - 14 July, 2017
- 55026: UPGRADING YOUR END USER SKILLS TO SHAREPOINT 2013
17 May, 2017 - 19 May, 2017
- 55072: Visualizing Data
withSharePoint2013,ReportBuilder,PowerPivot&PowerView with NO CODE
14 August, 2017 - 18 August, 2017
- See our complete public course listing
Blog Entries publications that: entertain, make you think, offer insight
Social marketing firm Buddy Media is being bought out by Salesforce.com in a $689 million stock and cash deal. The transaction will close Oct. 31 (the end of the third fiscal quarter).
Among its 1,000 customer, Buddy Media includes the companies ofFord, Hewlett-Packard and Mattel. Thanks to its capabilities of sending targeted marketing content through YouTube, LinkedIn and Facebook, Salesforce.com will build on the monitoring technology in social media through its recent Radian6 purchase.
According to Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff, the Marketing Cloud leadership will enable the company to take advantage of the massive opportunity within the next five years.
The purchase is arriving on the heels of rival Oracle’s buyout of Virtue, who is the competitor to Buddy Media.
A whole new world was thrown wide open with the advent of the concept of open source. The biggest advantage of open source projects is the easy availability of the source code and also the rights to tweak it or modify the code as we deem fit.
Listed below are some top open source projects that are making waves with their innovative ideas at this moment.
Project Libre is the open source replacement of Microsoft Project. It was one among the top 10 open source projects of 2013. With over 6 million downloads; it has most certainly captured the imagination of people around the world. Details of project Libre could be found at http://www.projectlibre.org/ . Project Libre has separate release for mainframes. It also has a web based version which further increases its overall appeal. One of the main advantages is that it has a list of tasks that can be tracked to closure. It can also be used in conjunction with LibreOffice to provide a great set of tools to the team leaders.
- The IRS is enabling taxpayers to download their tax transcripts over the internet from the Internal Revenue Service. The official secure URL for the transcripts download followed immediately after The White House fact sheet confirmed the decision. According to the Tech Crunch You Can Now Download Your Tax Returns From The IRS article, there are some minor bug issues when registering. Given that security has long been problematic with the IRS, the best course of action for the public is to take some precautions when downloading personal information on mobile devices, pc’s and laptops. Installing disk encryption software on all your devices will protect your files reduce risk
- Have an awesome Start-Up with products in ‘stealth or private beta” that you want like to pitch for a chance to get a table at Disrupt NY? TechCrunch is heading to Atlanta and New Orleans February 18th and 20th 2014 and will host a beer fest night in exchange for your thoughts and pitches. Tickets are $5, and all entrepreneurs, investors, dreamers or tech enthusiast are welcome.
- Cloutex, a cloud computing future enabler has just secured their first round of seed funding. Cloutex is an Estonian tech startup, which connects and syncs various web applications such as e-marketing, CRM and accounting tools under one convenient hub. The United Partners, SmartCap and EstBan business angels seeded the start-up with $6000, 000.
- Could you get everything important that you need to know about living successfully from a computer program? Ryan Dube seems to think so. In his 6 Life Habits That Programming Could Teach You Today he speaks in flow charts, loops and program modules, in the same breath as paying off debt or buying a house. How can your programming skills help in life skills by modeling some of the same principles?
- 10 Incredibly Simple Things You Can Do To Protect Your PrivacyPassword protect your devices. Put alerts on your name in Google; simple tasks that can be significant in protecting your privacy.
- Adobe Brings 3D Printing Support to PhotoshopAmong the latest updates in Adobe, Photoshop users have the ability to design 3D models from scratch as well as being able to toy around with color, shape and angles.
The RSS feed, which commonly stands for Really Simple Syndication, is an internet protocol that helps spread the availability of frequently published or updated Internet content.
RSS Benefits for an Internet Content Provider or Blogger
The use of an RSS feed saves immeasurable time for a content provider. When an interested person subscribes to an RSS feed, the owner of that feed now has a way to reach large numbers of people without having to resort to spamming techniques. The RSS feed also allows a content provider to send the requested topical information without specifically asking, every time, to those people who have subscribed. The content provider uses a program, written in XML code to make the information they post available to each person that has requested a subscription to that particular RSS feed.
RSS Benefits for the Average Internet User
The Internet grows larger by the minute. It is easy for a person to have information overload. The use of an RSS feed gives an individual more control over what information they see while on the Internet. It is also very useful for anyone that wants to stay up to date. Subscribing to the RSS feed for a topic of interest automatically provides the subscriber continued availability of the latest information on that topic. The Internet user relies on a small program called an RSS Feeder to gather the information on the RSS feeds to which they have subscribed.
Most browsers these days have built in RSS readers making that gathering the desired information easier than ever to accomplish. Joining an RSS feed is a very simple thing to accomplish.
RSS Benefits for Small Businesses
More and more Small Business owners are adapting targeted online marketing campaigns such as RSS Feeds in order to provide relevant content to new and existing customers. Maintaining web content such as: company news; contests; promotional events; related articles; notifications; product launches; directories; and newsletters are examples of ways of staying in touch with customers in any niche market. As search engines retrieve information from RSS Feeds and content is syndicated to other websites, chances of increased traffic are inevitable. For active websites, RSS feeds are invaluable tools for small business owners.
Search for RSS feeds (search topics)
Welcome to Google Reader (find and keep track of interesting stuff on the web.)
NPR public radio station (popular, news, program and topics RSS feeds)
RSS in Plain English (video)
Tech Life in Wisconsin
|Company Name||City||Industry||Secondary Industry|
|We Energies||Milwaukee||Energy and Utilities||Gas and Electric Utilities|
|Bemis Company, Inc.||Neenah||Manufacturing||Plastics and Rubber Manufacturing|
|Regal Beloit Corporation||Beloit||Manufacturing||Tools, Hardware and Light Machinery|
|Manitowoc Company, Inc||Manitowoc||Manufacturing||Heavy Machinery|
|Briggs and Stratton Corporation||Milwaukee||Manufacturing||Tools, Hardware and Light Machinery|
|Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation (MGIC)||Milwaukee||Financial Services||Lending and Mortgage|
|A.O. Smith Corporation||Milwaukee||Manufacturing||Tools, Hardware and Light Machinery|
|Sentry Insurance||Stevens Point||Financial Services||Insurance and Risk Management|
|Rockwell Automation, Inc.||Milwaukee||Manufacturing||Tools, Hardware and Light Machinery|
|Bucyrus International, Inc.||South Milwaukee||Manufacturing||Heavy Machinery|
|Diversey, Inc.||Sturtevant||Manufacturing||Chemicals and Petrochemicals|
|Alliant Energy Corporation||Madison||Energy and Utilities||Gas and Electric Utilities|
|Plexus Corp.||Neenah||Manufacturing||Manufacturing Other|
|Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.||Madison||Manufacturing||Tools, Hardware and Light Machinery|
|Kohl's Corporation||Menomonee Falls||Retail||Department Stores|
|Snap-on Tools, Inc.||Kenosha||Manufacturing||Tools, Hardware and Light Machinery|
|Fiserv, Inc.||Brookfield||Software and Internet||Data Analytics, Management and Storage|
|CUNA Mutual Group||Madison||Financial Services||Insurance and Risk Management|
|Oshkosh Corporation||Oshkosh||Manufacturing||Heavy Machinery|
|Modine Manufacturing Company||Racine||Manufacturing||Manufacturing Other|
|Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company||Milwaukee||Financial Services||Insurance and Risk Management|
|Joy Global Inc.||Milwaukee||Manufacturing||Heavy Machinery|
|Harley-Davidson, Inc.||Milwaukee||Manufacturing||Automobiles, Boats and Motor Vehicles|
|American Family Insurance||Madison||Financial Services||Insurance and Risk Management|
|Johnson Controls, Inc.||Milwaukee||Manufacturing||Heavy Machinery|
|ManpowerGroup||Milwaukee||Business Services||HR and Recruiting Services|
training details locations, tags and why hsg
The Hartmann Software Group understands these issues and addresses them and others during any training engagement. Although no IT educational institution can guarantee career or application development success, HSG can get you closer to your goals at a far faster rate than self paced learning and, arguably, than the competition. Here are the reasons why we are so successful at teaching:
- Learn from the experts.
- We have provided software development and other IT related training to many major corporations in Wisconsin since 2002.
- Our educators have years of consulting and training experience; moreover, we require each trainer to have cross-discipline expertise i.e. be Java and .NET experts so that you get a broad understanding of how industry wide experts work and think.
- Discover tips and tricks about Design Patterns programming
- Get your questions answered by easy to follow, organized Design Patterns experts
- Get up to speed with vital Design Patterns programming tools
- Save on travel expenses by learning right from your desk or home office. Enroll in an online instructor led class. Nearly all of our classes are offered in this way.
- Prepare to hit the ground running for a new job or a new position
- See the big picture and have the instructor fill in the gaps
- We teach with sophisticated learning tools and provide excellent supporting course material
- Books and course material are provided in advance
- Get a book of your choice from the HSG Store as a gift from us when you register for a class
- Gain a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time
- We teach what we know…software
- We care…