Design Patterns Training Classes in Raleigh, North Carolina
Learn Design Patterns in Raleigh, NorthCarolina and surrounding areas via our hands-on, expert led courses. All of our classes are offered on an onsite, online and public instructor led basis. Here is a list of our current Design Patterns related training offerings in Raleigh, North Carolina: Design Patterns Training
Design Patterns Training Catalog
Course Directory [training on all levels]
- .NET Classes
- Agile/Scrum Classes
- Ajax Classes
- Android & IOS Classes
- Blaze Advisor Classes
- C Classes
- C# Classes
- C++ Classes
- Cisco Classes
- Cloud Classes
- CompTIA Classes
- Crystal Reports Classes
- Design Patterns Classes
- Foundations of Web Design & Web Authoring Classes
- Git, Jira, Wicket, Gradle, Tableau Classes
- Java Programming Classes
- JBoss Classes
- Linux Unix Classes
- Machine Learning Classes
- Microsoft Development Classes
- Microsoft SQL Server Classes
- Microsoft Windows Server Classes
- Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, Hadoop Database Classes
- Perl Classes
- Python Classes
- Ruby Classes
- Security Classes
- Share Point Classes
- SOA Classes
- Tcl, Awk, Bash, Shell Classes
- UML Classes
- VMWare Classes
- Web Services Classes
- Weblogic Classes
- XML Classes
course schedule [we are always working]
- 80571: Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013
5 June, 2017 - 5 June, 2017
- 55028: SharePoint 2013 Power User
8 May, 2017 - 9 May, 2017
- 55072: Visualizing Data with
SharePoint2013,ReportBuilder,PowerPivot& PowerView with NO CODE
5 June, 2017 - 9 June, 2017
- CISSP/CISSO: Certified Information Systems Security Officer
8 May, 2017 - 12 May, 2017
- 55009: System Center 2012 Service Manager
15 May, 2017 - 19 May, 2017
- See our complete public course listing
Blog Entries publications that: entertain, make you think, offer insight
Unless you have a great product, service or idea for which people are willing to wait, chances are highly likely that these potential clients will leave your website should your response time take too long to their incoming requests. Ignore your application’s performance and you are more likely to be dumped by your users sooner than expected.
To improve the performance of an ASP.Net application you need to optimize your front-end UI (user interface) code as well as the back-end database. You can also think of the following tips as a brief best practices guide for the ASP.net performance optimization. So, whether you are a developer, UI designer or member of the deployment team, the following tips may help you. No matter what’s your role in the project or what you do to boost performance of your application, always remember that your goal should be to:
· Minimize the amount of data you sent across the network.
· Reduce the number of server requests.
Here you go (in no particular order)
At Database level
A career in the field of software development remains immensely popular due to various factors. Chief among them of course is the higher compensation and lucrative pay scale in the IT industry when compared to other career options. In addition, the flexibility of work hours and the sheer sense of achievement experienced by one while creating new programs are unsurpassed by any other job.
Popularity and reach of Software Programs
Software programming has become a quintessential part of our day to day life, right from the smartphones in your pocket, to video gaming, and everything in between. The opportunities in this field are truly astounding. The niches for specializing are also diverse, from creating operating systems, to mobile app development, or web app development to name a few.
There are various ways in which you can distinguish yourself in the market for the much coveted title of software programmer. Here, we focus on some of them.
Unlike Java, Python does not have a string contains method. Instead, use the in operator or the find method. The in operator finds treats the string as a word list whereas the find method looks for substrings. In the example shown below, 'is' is a substring of this but not a word by itself. Therefore, find recoginizes 'is' in this while the in operator does not.
s = "This be a string" if s.find("is") == -1: print "No 'is' here!" else: print "Found 'is' in the string." if "is" in s: print "No 'is' here!" else: print "Found 'is' in the string." #prints out the following: Found 'is' in the string No 'is' here!
Last year, Hewlett-Packard purchased Autonomy for $10 billion, enduring a number of arrows from its competitor Oracle. What a difference a year is!
Since the purchase HP saw the leaving of Autonomy CEO Mike Lynch, which was not on friendly terms. It also saw the departure of the whole original management team and 20 percent of the staff. Now, the question is whether or not HP will see its move compensate or become another WebOS-style fiasco, marking the company needs to stay with hardware.
Tech Life in North Carolina
|Company Name||City||Industry||Secondary Industry|
|Branch Banking and Trust / BBandT||Winston Salem||Financial Services||Banks|
|UTC Aerospace Systems||Charlotte||Manufacturing||Aerospace and Defense|
|R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company||Winston Salem||Manufacturing||Manufacturing Other|
|Family Dollar Stores, Inc.||Matthews||Retail||Department Stores|
|Duke Energy Corporation||Charlotte||Energy and Utilities||Gas and Electric Utilities|
|Lowe's Companies, Inc.||Mooresville||Retail||Hardware and Building Material Dealers|
|Nucor Corporation||Charlotte||Manufacturing||Metals Manufacturing|
|VF Corporation||Greensboro||Manufacturing||Textiles, Apparel and Accessories|
|Bank of America||Charlotte||Financial Services||Banks|
|Laboratory Corporation of America||Burlington||Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Biotech||Diagnostic Laboratories|
|Sonic Automotive, Inc.||Charlotte||Retail||Automobile Dealers|
|SPX Corporation||Charlotte||Manufacturing||Tools, Hardware and Light Machinery|
|The Pantry, Inc.||Cary||Retail||Gasoline Stations|
training details locations, tags and why hsg
The Hartmann Software Group understands these issues and addresses them and others during any training engagement. Although no IT educational institution can guarantee career or application development success, HSG can get you closer to your goals at a far faster rate than self paced learning and, arguably, than the competition. Here are the reasons why we are so successful at teaching:
- Learn from the experts.
- We have provided software development and other IT related training to many major corporations in North Carolina since 2002.
- Our educators have years of consulting and training experience; moreover, we require each trainer to have cross-discipline expertise i.e. be Java and .NET experts so that you get a broad understanding of how industry wide experts work and think.
- Discover tips and tricks about Design Patterns programming
- Get your questions answered by easy to follow, organized Design Patterns experts
- Get up to speed with vital Design Patterns programming tools
- Save on travel expenses by learning right from your desk or home office. Enroll in an online instructor led class. Nearly all of our classes are offered in this way.
- Prepare to hit the ground running for a new job or a new position
- See the big picture and have the instructor fill in the gaps
- We teach with sophisticated learning tools and provide excellent supporting course material
- Books and course material are provided in advance
- Get a book of your choice from the HSG Store as a gift from us when you register for a class
- Gain a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time
- We teach what we know…software
- We care…