Design Patterns Training Classes in Dover, Delaware
Learn Design Patterns in Dover, Delaware and surrounding areas via our hands-on, expert led courses. All of our classes are offered on an onsite, online and public instructor led basis. Here is a list of our current Design Patterns related training offerings in Dover, Delaware: Design Patterns Training
Design Patterns Training Catalog
Course Directory [training on all levels]
- .NET Classes
- Agile/Scrum Classes
- Ajax Classes
- Android & IOS Classes
- Blaze Advisor Classes
- C Classes
- C# Classes
- C++ Classes
- Cisco Classes
- Cloud Classes
- CompTIA Classes
- Crystal Reports Classes
- Design Patterns Classes
- Foundations of Web Design & Web Authoring Classes
- Git, Jira, Wicket, Gradle, Tableau Classes
- Java Programming Classes
- JBoss Classes
- Linux Unix Classes
- Machine Learning Classes
- Microsoft Development Classes
- Microsoft SQL Server Classes
- Microsoft Windows Server Classes
- Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, Hadoop Database Classes
- Perl Classes
- Python Classes
- Ruby Classes
- Security Classes
- Share Point Classes
- SOA Classes
- Tcl, Awk, Bash, Shell Classes
- UML Classes
- VMWare Classes
- Web Services Classes
- Weblogic Classes
- XML Classes
course schedule [we are always working]
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
15 May, 2017 - 19 May, 2017
- 55045: Microsoft End to End Business Intelligence Boot Camp
5 June, 2017 - 9 June, 2017
- PMP Certification Preparation
22 May, 2017 - 26 May, 2017
- 10971: Storage and High Availability with Windows Server
2 May, 2017 - 5 May, 2017
- 20339-2: Advanced Technologies of SharePoint 2016
15 May, 2017 - 19 May, 2017
- See our complete public course listing
Blog Entries publications that: entertain, make you think, offer insight
Every programming language has a mechanism to allow the programmer to create variables which hold custom data entered in by either the coder themselves or by the user of the application.
There is also another type of variable called an Array. Now, depending on who you talk to, some will say an array is actually an object, while others say it is a variable. Neither one is wrong but for the sake of simplicity we’ll refer to it as a variable.
I’ve been a technical recruiter for several years, let’s just say a long time. I’ll never forget how my first deal went bad and the lesson I learned from that experience. I was new to recruiting but had been a very good sales person in my previous position. I was about to place my first contractor on an assignment. I thought everything was fine. I nurtured and guided my candidate through the interview process with constant communication throughout. The candidate was very responsive throughout the process. From my initial contact with him, to the phone interview all went well and now he was completing his onsite interview with the hiring manager.
Shortly thereafter, I received the call from the hiring manager that my candidate was the chosen one for the contract position, I was thrilled. All my hard work had paid off. I was going to be a success at this new game! The entire office was thrilled for me, including my co-workers and my bosses. I made a good win-win deal. It was good pay for my candidate and a good margin for my recruiting firm. Everyone was happy.
I left a voicemail message for my candidate so I could deliver the good news. He had agreed to call me immediately after the interview so I could get his assessment of how well it went. Although, I heard from the hiring manager, there was no word from him. While waiting for his call back, I received a call from a Mercedes dealership to verify his employment for a car he was trying to lease. Technically he wasn’t working for us as he had not signed the contract yet…. nor, had he discussed this topic with me. I told the Mercedes office that I would get back to them. Still not having heard back from the candidate, I left him another message and mentioned the call I just received. Eventually he called back. He wanted more money.
I told him that would be impossible as he and I had previously agreed on his hourly rate and it was fine with him. I asked him what had changed since that agreement. He said he made had made much more money in doing the same thing when he lived in California. I reminded him this is a less costly marketplace than where he was living in California. I told him if he signed the deal I would be able to call the car dealership back and confirm that he was employed with us. He agreed to sign the deal.
Microsoft has now come up with a surface tablet to compete with the Apple iPad. The Surface is the known as the ‘iPad killer’ and ‘Microsoft iPad’. Microsoft has stuck to production of software till date but this is one of its latest hardware devices that is expected to take over the Apple iPad. This is a new challenge posed by Microsoft to Apple.
The Microsoft Surface saw its official release on 19th June in the city of Los Angeles. It has made a great first impression and seems to be beginning a new start in the competition between the best tablets in the international market. It has 10.6’’ screen and a magnetic cover that can be used as a keyboard and also as a kickstand in order to place the device upright on tables. There has been a paradigm shift in Microsoft’s policy when it decided to do away with the tile-based Metro theme for its Desktop that is almost a trademark with it.
There are many features that make the Surface more like a laptop than like a tablet- the most prominent one being the built- in keyboard that will be useful for business customers. As Microsoft Surface employs Windows 8 as an operating system, which is also used in its computers and laptops, it will be a lot easier for customers to switch among their devices.
The tablet was announced by Microsoft’s CEO, Steve Ballmer, in Los Angeles at a special press conference. It was hailed to be the first of an entirely new family of a number of devices being created and developed by the company. The Surface has a thickness of 9.3mm and weighs 1.5 pounds. It has a kickstand and keyboard for its cover. It is 0.1 mm thinner than the iPad 3, which is the latest iPad from Apple.
You may have heard about net neutrality over the years. Recently, the concept has gone through some changes, and many would consider its underlying principles to be in danger of corruption or dissolution. However, the technical nature of net neutrality ethics makes it difficult to understand for the layperson. Read on, and the central themes and controversies surrounding the principle will be outlined and explained for your convenience.
Tech Life in Delaware
|Company Name||City||Industry||Secondary Industry|
|Delphi Financial Group, Inc.||Wilmington||Financial Services||Insurance and Risk Management|
training details locations, tags and why hsg
The Hartmann Software Group understands these issues and addresses them and others during any training engagement. Although no IT educational institution can guarantee career or application development success, HSG can get you closer to your goals at a far faster rate than self paced learning and, arguably, than the competition. Here are the reasons why we are so successful at teaching:
- Learn from the experts.
- We have provided software development and other IT related training to many major corporations in Delaware since 2002.
- Our educators have years of consulting and training experience; moreover, we require each trainer to have cross-discipline expertise i.e. be Java and .NET experts so that you get a broad understanding of how industry wide experts work and think.
- Discover tips and tricks about Design Patterns programming
- Get your questions answered by easy to follow, organized Design Patterns experts
- Get up to speed with vital Design Patterns programming tools
- Save on travel expenses by learning right from your desk or home office. Enroll in an online instructor led class. Nearly all of our classes are offered in this way.
- Prepare to hit the ground running for a new job or a new position
- See the big picture and have the instructor fill in the gaps
- We teach with sophisticated learning tools and provide excellent supporting course material
- Books and course material are provided in advance
- Get a book of your choice from the HSG Store as a gift from us when you register for a class
- Gain a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time
- We teach what we know…software
- We care…