Design Patterns Training Classes in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Learn Design Patterns in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and surrounding areas via our hands-on, expert led courses. All of our classes are offered on an onsite, online and public instructor led basis. Here is a list of our current Design Patterns related training offerings in Baton Rouge, Louisiana: Design Patterns Training
Design Patterns Training Catalog
Course Directory [training on all levels]
- .NET Classes
- Agile/Scrum Classes
- Ajax Classes
- Android & IOS Classes
- Blaze Advisor Classes
- C Classes
- C# Classes
- C++ Classes
- Cisco Classes
- Cloud Classes
- CompTIA Classes
- Crystal Reports Classes
- Design Patterns Classes
- Foundations of Web Design & Web Authoring Classes
- Git, Jira, Wicket Classes
- Java Programming Classes
- JBoss Classes
- Linux Unix Classes
- Machine Learning Classes
- Microsoft Development Classes
- Microsoft SQL Server Classes
- Microsoft Windows Server Classes
- Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, Hadoop Database Classes
- Perl Classes
- Python Classes
- Ruby Classes
- Security Classes
- Share Point Classes
- SOA Classes
- Tcl, Awk, Bash, Shell Classes
- UML Classes
- VMWare Classes
- Web Services Classes
- Weblogic Classes
- XML Classes
course schedule [we are always working]
- 10964: Cloud & Datacenter Monitoring with System Center Operations Manager
6 March, 2017 - 10 March, 2017
- 10970: Networking with Windows Server
6 March, 2017 - 10 March, 2017
- 20246: Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud
3 April, 2017 - 7 April, 2017
- 10989: Analyzing Data with Power BI
3 April, 2017 - 4 April, 2017
- 20743: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
27 March, 2017 - 31 March, 2017
- See our complete public course listing
Blog Entries publications that: entertain, make you think, offer insight
There are normally two sides to the story when it comes to employment. On one hand, employers hold the view that the right candidate is a hard find; while on the other, job hunters think that it’s a tasking affair to land a decent job out there.
Regardless of which side of the divide you lay, landing good work or workers is a tedious endeavor. For those looking to hire, a single job opening could attract hundreds or thousands of applicants. Sifting through the lot in hope of finding the right fit is no doubt time consuming. Conversely, a job seeker may hold the opinion that he or she is submitting resumes into the big black hole of the Internet, never really anticipating a response, but nevertheless sending them out rather than sit back doing nothing.
A recruitment agency normally keeps an internal database of applicants and resumes for current and future opportunities. They first do a database search to try and identify qualified and screened candidates from their existing crop of talent. Most often the case, they’ll also post open positions online through industry websites and job boards so as to net other possible applicants.
When it comes to IT staffing needs, HR managers even find a more challenging process in their hands. This is because the IT department is one of the most sensitive in any given organization where a single slip-up could be disastrous for the company (think data security, think finances when the IT guys are working in tandem with accounts). You get the picture, right?
This section of our beginning python training class always stumps students. Firstly, because they need to know the difference between a function and a method. Secondly, they need to understand object oriented programming concepts. Thirdly, they need to realize that python has three types of methods. Then they need to know how to use each method, which means they need to know the purpose of each method type. Then they have to understand mutable versus non-mutable types. The list goes on. As part of our python tutorial, I hope to shed some light on this confusing topic.
To begin, the difference between a function and a method in python is that a method is defined within a class. Here is an illustration:
#function def greeting(): print "Hello, I hope you're having a great day!" class HSGPrinter(object): #method def greeting(self): print "Hello, I hope you're having a great day!"
As should be obvious, the second definition of greeting is encapsulated within the HSGPrinter class and is , therefore, refered to as a method.
The astute reader will notice that the greeting method contains one parameter named self. For those who know C++ , Java or C#, self is equivalent to this i.e. it is a reference to the invoking object:
Garbage collection essentially means that the languages compiler will automatically free the memory being occupied by unused variables and objects, but there is no telling when this could occur. It is purely down to the compiler to decide when the garbage collection process should be initiated.
What is computer crime? Computer crime, often called “cyber crime” is any type of illegal activity that takes place on a computer with a network. Oftentimes, when you think of computer crime, you might picture a home user downloading a virus that wipes out his hard drive or spyware that hijacks her system for the purposes of spying.
Computer crimes can also affect businesses too and they do, sometimes with devastating results. For example, in 2012, the IRS paid a whopping 5.2 billion dollars in tax refunds to identity thieves!
Protect your business and improve your bottom line by staying one step ahead of the cybercriminals.
5 Common Computer Crimes
Tech Life in Louisiana
training details locations, tags and why hsg
The Hartmann Software Group understands these issues and addresses them and others during any training engagement. Although no IT educational institution can guarantee career or application development success, HSG can get you closer to your goals at a far faster rate than self paced learning and, arguably, than the competition. Here are the reasons why we are so successful at teaching:
- Learn from the experts.
- We have provided software development and other IT related training to many major corporations in Louisiana since 2002.
- Our educators have years of consulting and training experience; moreover, we require each trainer to have cross-discipline expertise i.e. be Java and .NET experts so that you get a broad understanding of how industry wide experts work and think.
- Discover tips and tricks about Design Patterns programming
- Get your questions answered by easy to follow, organized Design Patterns experts
- Get up to speed with vital Design Patterns programming tools
- Save on travel expenses by learning right from your desk or home office. Enroll in an online instructor led class. Nearly all of our classes are offered in this way.
- Prepare to hit the ground running for a new job or a new position
- See the big picture and have the instructor fill in the gaps
- We teach with sophisticated learning tools and provide excellent supporting course material
- Books and course material are provided in advance
- Get a book of your choice from the HSG Store as a gift from us when you register for a class
- Gain a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time
- We teach what we know…software
- We care…